Going barefoot is magical

Hey, what's going on boys and girls? Its mid winter in the northern hemisphere, so many of you are probably not out and about in bare feet except maybe for a few brave and die-hard soles souls. On the contrary, those in the southern hemisphere are having a blast. I'm glad I live where its warm pretty much all year cuz I'm not built for cold weather, although sometimes I'm curious what its like to walk barefoot in the snow.

Going barefoot is magical. Yeah, we all know that, right? But I just posted an article on our personal development blog about how going barefoot can make you healthier and happier.

I have a strong interest in personal development/self improvement as it teaches you to be a better person and to live life to the fullest. So I thought it would be a good idea to incorporate something I really enjoy doing (i.e. going barefoot) into it. Its also a way to spread the awareness of the benefits of going barefoot to counteract the negative views that many people still have of it.

Sure, there are risks associated with going barefoot, but its just like most things in life. If we worry about the risks and negative aspects of everything, we can't enjoy life. We need to focus on the positive and benefits of it.

I'm sure many of you would love for barefooting to be more socially acceptable, especially in the US where there's still alot of resistance to it. So I encourage you to spread the awareness whenever you have a chance whether on your blog/website, social media, forums or in real life.

So here's the article I wrote: Go barefoot, live healthier and happier.

From paradise Hawaii this is Sharleen reminding you that life is magical. So...

Aloha and have a magical new year!

Enjoy going barefoot? Check out this book!

Comments