New barefoot Halloween stories

How's it going everyone? Are you still barefoot or is it too cold already where you live? I'm lucky to live in Hawaii where I can go barefoot all year. Well, its that spooky time of the year again, and I have a treat for ya! I have written 2 new barefoot Halloween stories. Instead of cross-posting them I'll just link them here.

Barefoot Red Riding Hood -
Click for costume
The first one is about when I went trick-or-treating barefoot when I was 12 years old. I was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood who is often depicted barefoot. I saw something that kinda spooked me at one of the houses in the neighborhood. This story is kid friendly which means its not so scary, and there is no profanity. Yeah, I can be a good girl once in a while, lol.

The second one is about when I met a barefoot little girl on a cold and foggy October night, a couple of weeks before Halloween. It happened when I had to take the bus home after my evening class at college. This is quite a chilling story (pun intended) which is also rather sad. It contains strong language, so parental discretion is adviced :)

Both stories are partly fictional, but their based on my real experiences. I won't tell you which parts are fictional, though. I'll let you be the judge and hope you enjoy.

From paradise Hawaii this is Sharleen reminding you that life is magical. So...

Have a magical and spooktacular Halloween!

Enjoy going barefoot? Check out this book!

Comments